Coverage 4 – 6m²/litre/coat.
To treat and remove active mildew, fungi and moss. Moss & Mould Remover kills lichen, moss and similar vegetation providing growth free surfaces. It is used to remove growth on roofs, walls and other external surfaces prior to treatment with surface finishes.
Can prevent moss & mould for up to 6 months, may need to be re-applied every 6 months to prevent re-growth.
- Apply by brush or low pressure spray and leave for approximately one hour.
- Clean the surface using a stiff bristled brush to remove any loose debris and apply a second coat if any growth remains and leave for at least 24 hours.
- Clean again and wash down, taking care to remove any white deposit, which may have formed.
- A trial area should be coated to assess the dosage.
- Do not apply in wet weather.